Adusa is a medicinal plant commonly known as Vasa. lots of medicinal properties in its roots, flowers, and leaves. so if you include Adusa in your daily routine then you will get lots of health benefits. for example, you will improve your respiratory infections, reduces the symptoms of arthritis, and many more. so if you want to know how Adusa is much beneficial for your health then keep reading this article till the end.
Health Benefits of Adusa:-
Below are the health benefits of Adusa
- Help in Digestion:- Trypsin enzyme which breaks down proteins so Adusa triggers this enzyme. it helps to digest protein and absorb it from the small intestine.
- Tuberculosis treatment:-Adusa’s Vasicine has mucolytic properties and it helps to dissolve thick mucus. it also elevates the lysosome cell counts. it helps to destroy harmful microbes and toxins. that is why it is used to treat tuberculosis
- Help with Respiratory problems:- it provides a soothing effect which does less irritation in the throat. it has expectorant properties and helps to remove mucus from the respiratory tract and reduce discomfort in breathing.
- Reduce Fever:- it has antipyretic properties which is why it is very helpful to reduce body temperature. it is helpful in lower malarial fever.
- Help in symptoms of arthritis:- this plant has anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant properties which prevent the buildup of the protein which is responsible for inflammation.
- Help in Muscle Cramps:- it reduces muscle cramps due to its antispasmodic properties.
- Help in maintaining heart health:- Adusa helps to purify the blood because Audsa is a potent cardiac tonic. it helps to control blood pressure. it prevents clot formation in arteries due to its anti-fibrinolytic and anticoagulant properties. it prevents heart blockage.
- Uremia treatment:- The condition where the nitrogenous and urea wastes increase in the bloodstream. this condition is uremia. so Adusa helps to treat uremia. it contains bioactive constituents that help to remove harmful wastes from the body through urine.
- Help in skin:- It contains alkaloids that have antibacterial and antioxidant properties. it helps to reduce skin infections like acne, boils, eczema, warts, and blisters.
- Help in Ulcers:- It has cold potency. it helps to lower the heat and heal to heal ulcers.
Also, learn about Guduchi:- Top 11 Guduchi benefits, Guduchi Powder, Guduchi uses, Side Effects of Using Guduchi
Adusa can easily be found in the form of tablets, capsules, powder, or raw form. below are some uses of Adusa
- You can use its leaves to make its paste. so to make a paste you have to crush its four to five leaves till the properly pasted. then you can apply this paste to the affected area
- It helps with cough and cold so you can drink the decoction of Adusa leaves to reduce these discomfort.
- For reducing rashes, itching, and ringworm you can mix Adusa powder with honey and then apply this mixture to the affected area and wait for one to two hours before washing.
- In the case of capsules and tablets then you can consume one to two capsules and tablets a day
Side Effects of Using Adusa:-
It is not proven that there are any adverse side effects of Adusa on anyone’s health. but it is always advisable before consumption consults the doctor if you have a medical condition or you are taking any medicines that can interact with Adusa.
Precautions for Using Adusa:-
Its taste is bitter so when you use Adusa powder to make it decoction then add a natural sweetener to it. also as mentioned earlier please consult a doctor to get an idea of its dosage or to know whether your current health condition permits you to take Adusa.
Avoid Using Adusa:-
Those people who are pregnant and Breastfeeding children should avoid Adusa intake.
So these are all about the Adusa plant’s health benefits, usage, guidelines about its side effects, precautions, and conditions when you should avoid this. if you have any doubts then you may ask your doctor before including Adusa in your daily routine.
Q1:- Is Adusa beneficial for treating throat pain?
Ans:- Yes Adusa is beneficial for throat pain treatment.
Q2:- Can a diabetic patient consume Adusa?
Ans:- Adusa helps in lowering blood sugar levels. So, if you have Diabetes, ask your doctor to know the recommended dosage.
Q3:- What are the other names for Adusa?
Ans:-Adusa is also known as justicia adhatoda, Malabar nut, adulsa, adhatoda, vasa, or vasaka, and is a medicinal plant native to Asia.
Also, Learn about Shatavari:-Top 10 Shatavari benefits, Shatavari powder, Shatavari uses