Anger is two types. it may be positive emotion or negative emotion it depends on your expression. but anger in a non-control way gives you harmful effects on your physical health as well as mental health. anger can give you lots of diseases like headaches and some long-term health issues. anger can be reduced by some relaxing techniques exercises and counseling. so in this article, you will get to know Anger Affects Your Physical and Mental Health. so read till the end.
Anger Affects Your Physical and Mental Health – Brain and Body:-
Anger is an emotion that we get due to annoyance, hurt, disappointment, or when we get the frustration. as much anger increases it affects your brain and body for the long term. you should control your anger other wise you will get the worst health issues.
Effects of Anger on Mental Health?
Anger can affect your mental health and below are some symptoms:-
Effects of Anger on Physical Health?
Anger can affect many parts of your body, which can cause long-term health issues. below are some symptoms:-
- Blood Pressure problem
- Heart rate problem
- Muscles problem
Types of Anger:-
We will discuss below three types of anger which are:-
- Outward Anger:- when you shout at anyone, throw anything, break anything, and abuse anyone physically or verbally.
- Inward Anger:- Talk negatively, do not do those things which make you happy, harm yourself, isolate yourself.
- Passive Anger:- Sarcastic behavior towards others, Mocking others.
Main Causes of Being Angry?
Now you will get to know the reasons for being angry:-
- Can’t Control the situation
- Misunderstood the things
Risk of Getting angry:-
- Short-term effects:- Anxiety issues, headaches, muscle pain, breathing issues, and many more. these factors can give you difficulties while doing any work in your daily routine tasks.
- Long-term effects:- you can get memory loss, stroke, and issues in your relationship and it may affect your whole life.
Long-term Anger Management:-
anyone who suffers from short-tempered can follow the below points to manage their anger problem
- Should understand the point where you get your anger
- Can go for counseling, can take therapy sessions, and can also take anger management classes.
- Should take ADHD medications
- Connect with nature, deep breathe, go with physical activities
- Do not hurt by anyone, and do not worry about any bad memories
- Try to resolve the reason for your anger do not suppress your anger
- Always try to connect with your family and a very good friend or you may connect with a mental health professional.
Regular Exercise in Anger Management:-
Exercise plays an important role in your anger management so include exercise to reduce your anger.
- Do Aerobic exercises it will help you reduce your depression
- Relax your muscles
- Reduces stress from your body and your mind
- it improves your concentration and your anger management skills so that you can calm down in any bad situations.
- Mood regulating like endorphins and catecholamines can be produced through exercises.
How to teach children about anger management:-
Anger management can be developed at the early age of a child. so that it will gives positive effects on their life. there are some ways that you can teach children how to manage anger management
- Set and lead by an example
- Open communication at your home with children
- Try to understand and treat the child’s feelings with respect
- Teach children that anger is a natural emotion but try to understand them to express anger appropriately manners.
- Try to teach them how they can solve their problems with problem-solving skills
- Teach them how to express anger
- Try to teach them the difference between anger and aggression
- always try to understand them to calm down in any situation.
if talking about adults, anger should be expressed like it does not impact the surroundings. always in any situation take deep breaths and try to see the fun side of that situation it will definitely control your anger.
all the above-given information is some anger management tips so that you can control your anger. you can teach children about anger management at an early age so that in a long term they can live a positive and healthy lifestyle. we all know that when anyone gets angry that time we can not restrict them from being angry but with the help of the above points we change their responses towards others.
Q1:- Mental health can be affected by anger?
Ans:- Yes anger can provide many mental health issues
Q2:- What does mean of unhealthy anger?
Ans:- Unhealthy anger means anger that affects our surroundings, and hurt someone by any actions either verbal or physical.
Also, Learn More about the Top 10 Harmful Effects of Junk Food on the Human Body