Lots of benefits thereof Nagarmotha, such as it has powerful diuretics, anti-inflammatory, and anti-rheumatic properties.it is used in many health conditions. it carries a fragrance and is apart from ayurvedic medications. it is also used in perfumes, cooking, and also in making incense sticks.
so in this article, we will discuss all Nagarmotha, Nagarmotha benefits, Nagarmotha Powder, Nagarmotha uses, and Nagarmotha churna.
Nagarmotha is a herbal plant that is used in Ayurvedic medications. there are lots of Nagarmotha benefits and uses so now we will discuss its benefits.
Nagarmotha has many qualities for digestive problems. it helps to relieve many digestive disorders like diarrhea, indigestion, and constipation. it has also anti-flatulent properties that help with less gas formation in the stomach. it helps to reduce the swelling of the abdominal, bloating.
Nagarmotha has anti-obesity properties and digestive fibers which help in stopping sudden hunger attacks due to this there are no chances of overeating. with the help of it, it plays a very important part in reducing the increase in body weight of the people. it helps to stop the build-up of LDL or bad cholesterol. it boosts metabolism and helps in result in the body to sustain a good healthy weight.
Nagarmotha helps in the formation of prolactin. This is essential for good breast milk which is necessary for all babies for their growth and nourishment. so consuming this on a daily basis helps to solidify the immunity of every child.
Help with Respiratory problems:-
As we know Nagarmotha has strong anti-inflammatory and anti-asthmatic properties, so it is a good remedial for respiratory ailment. this is used in the treatment of colds, coughs, sore throat, and flu symptoms.
Fight against infections:-
It has biochemical properties which are used to fight against germs and protect everybody from many infections. it eliminates germs and bacteria from the body due to its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. it gives relief from many diseases such as fatigue, fever, and weakness.
It controls the sugar levels in the body because it has hypoglycemic properties. Nagarmotha oil increases insulin formation. it lowers the blood glucose level due to its antioxidant properties which is why it controls diabetes.
Relieves in pain and inflammation:-
It gives relief in pain and inflammation due to its powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. it also helps in sore muscles and muscle pain treatment. also helps in other inflammatory issues. people can also use this to get relief in case of rheumatoid arthritis.
It is a stress-boosting herb. there is oil extracted from the Nagarmotha roots which is applied in aromatherapy. massage from this oil into the head provides and boosts the attentiveness and memory of the people.it reduces the anxiety symptoms such as uneasiness, cold hands, headaches, etc.
Help with Skin Problems:-
It helps in skin infections like acne, blisters, boils, itching, etc due to its anti-bacterial properties. those beauty products with Nagarmotha help in skin health via smoothing skin tone, cleaning blocked pores, etc. It has also antiseptic properties so its oil helps in curing cuts and wounds anywhere on the skin.
Help with Hair issues:-
Nagarmotha oil has anti-microbial properties which help with hair problems. it boosts the blood circulation in the hair follicles and reduces any hair infections. using its oil on a regular basis help to improve the growth and texture of hair. it helps in reducing dandruff and helps to stop hair fall.
Nagarmotha can mix with honey because it has some pungent bitter taste. below is some Nagarmotha uses.
- If you have any skin problems like dry skin, itchiness, blisters, and swelling then you can use Nagarmotha. you have to take one teaspoon of Nagarmotha powder and add this with coconut oil. after mixing it you can apply this mixture on your skin and leave this for three to four hours. then after these hours, you can wash it with clean water.
- in case of dandruff or any hair fall then you can take 3 to 5 Nagarmotha oil and then mix this with coconut oil. after mixing apply this to the scalp and hair then leave it for four to five hours. after it, you can wash it with any herbal shampoo
- If you have any problems like anxiety and stress. then you can take a massage from Nagarmotha oil. firstly you have to take 3 to 5 drops of Nagarmotha oil and mix it with almond and olive oil. massage this mixture on your head and you will feel relaxed and stress-free.
There are many Nagarmotha uses in Ayurveda if you take it on a limit but remember like other herbs it has also some side effects.
Side Effects of Nagarmotha:-
There are side effects of Nagarmonda
- Constipation when consume in large quantity
- Vata doshas
- Heart rate reduction
- Liver problems when consumed in large quantity
Precautions of Using Nagarmotha:-
- You should not take Nagarmotha if you have constipation as it can worst the stomach condition
- If women are pregnant and breastfeeders then consult the doctor before using Nagarmotha.
.Apart from it there are some people who should avoid Nagarmotha to stay away from its side effects.
Order Nagarmotha Oil From the below Link
Who Should Avoid Using Nagarmotha:-
Below is the list of people who especially avoid using Nagarmotha
- Those suffering from constipation
- Those women are pregnant
- Those who have heart problems.
Now we hope you all get to know the benefits of Nagarmotha and its side effects so now you can start to take it as per the requirement. if you face any side effects then you should consult the doctor.
Q1:- In what form we can get Nagarmotha?
Ans:- In powder, capsule, and oil
Q2:- Is Nagarmotha good for hair growth?
Ans:- It helps in hair growth and reduces hair loss
Q3:- Where does Nagarmotha grow?
Ans:- In moist soil
Q4:- What is Nagarmotha also known as?
Ans:- Cyperus rotundus
Also, Learn about What is Glaucoma – 9 Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risks, and Treatment