If there is pain in the Pelvis or at the time of Urination or there is bleeding so it can be the symptoms of Cervical cancer. cervical cancer growth is very slow and it takes time to detect. so if you are feeling these symptoms then you must consult a doctor immediately. if you want more about Cervical cancer, Types of Cervical Cancer, Symptoms, Causes & Treatment then stay tuned with us here.
Types of Cervical Cancer:-
Below are the types of Cervical Cancer:-
Squamous Cell Carcinoma:-
Most cervical cancer is squamous cell carcinoma. this type of cancer is generated from the exocervix cells and mostly starts at the transformation zone.
Other than squamous cell carcinoma cervical cancers are usually adenocarcinomas. it grows from glandular cells. Adenocarcinoma cancer is generated from the Mucus producing glands of the endocervix.
This type of cervical cancer is less common but it has both the features of Adenoarchinomous and squamous cell carcinoma. this cancer is known as Adenosquamous carcinomas and mixed carcinomas.
When cells change in a woman’s cervix then cervical cancer occurs. The cervix shape is just like a hollow cylinder that runs from the uterus to the vagina. Major cervical cancer starts in the cells on the cervical surface. it affects the deep tissues of the cervix and then slowly spread to the other body parts such as the lungs, liver, vagina, bladder, and rectum.
Who gets the risk of Cervical Cancer:-
- those women aged between 35 to 45 are suspected of this type of cancer. this cancer grows in women who age above 65 years.
- It is a greater risk for black and Latino women mostly.
Cervical cancer grows slowly and it can take a long time before it is diagnosed. women most of the time get confused about their Menstrual cycle period or at the time of urinal tract infections. but there are some symptoms of cervical cancer which are below:-
- Pain at the Time of Sex
- Unusual vaginal discharge
- Unusual vaginal bleeding
when this cancer spread it will cause
- Pelvic pain
- Bone pain
- Kidney fail
- Weight loss
- Appetite loss
- Leg swollen
- Urination problem
Now we will discuss the causes of cervical cancer.
Causes of Cervical Cancer:-
This cancer happens due to abnormal and uncontrolled cell growth. these cells have some problems like they never die and they continuously divided. and these two problems result in excessive cell growth which provides a lump or tumor.
There are some reasons for growing abnormal cells in the cervix these are below:-
- Sexual life:- women who does sexual contact with any HPV-affected person and get HPV Infection which results in later cervical cancer.
- Bad Immunity System:- Those women who have HIV and AIDS mean have a very poor immunity system or if they go for any transplant have much higher chances of this disease.
- HPV:- Majority of cervical cancer is caused by HPV. HPV stands for Human Papillomavirus.
- Taking Pills:- if any woman usually takes birth control pills for a long time then there is a high chance of Cervical cancer.
Stages of Cervical Cancer:-
There are four stages of cervical cancer below are those
- Stage 0:- In this stage, the abnormal cells are present in the inner lining of the cervix.
- Stage 1:- In this stage, the cells developed from the deeper tissue surface of the cervix and grow into the uterus and lymph nodes.
- Stage 2:- In this stage, cervical cancer spread beyond the uterus and cervix and is not present in the lymph nodes nearby. so cancer is not possible to move to the pelvis wall and vagina’s lower part.
- Stage 3:- In this stage, the cancerous cells are present in the lower part of the Vagina or pelvis wall. in this stage, the abnormal cell growth might be blocking the uterus and get interfere with the function of carrying urine to the bladder. in this stage lymph nearby might not be affected.
- Stage 4:- In this stage, it affects the bladder or rectum and moves out of the pelvis. in this stage lymph nodes might be affected or not affected. but it might grow in other organs such as bones, lungs, liver, and lymph nodes.
Treatments for Cervical Cancer:-
Treatments totally depend on which stage of cancer is it. also depends on the age of patients and their health condition. the treatment of cervical cancer can be divided into the below stages.
- Radiation therapy
- Radiation therapy
Prevention of Cervical Cancer:-
There are following ways to prevent cervical cancer these are below
Patients can take the HPV vaccine to reduce the chances of the development of cervical cancer and HPV cancer. but you should consult with the doctor to take his advice if this HPV vaccine is suitable for you or not.
Routine PAP test:-
This test is to detect the precancerous condition of the cervix. it is a must to monitor or take treatment for the prevention of cervical cancer.it is advised by many medical hospitals take this PAP test which should start from the age of 22 and continuous in every year.
You can safe from carnival cancer if you do safe sex in practice. it will not spread infection and lower the risk of the development of cervical cancer.
now we have discussed all cervical cancer and we hope you all got all knowledge of cervical cancer. so always consult your doctor when you feel such symptoms and got any signs. also, follow this above-given prevention method to reduce the risk of carnival cancer.
Q1:- Can smoking and alcohol cause carnival cancer?
Ans:- Yes smoking and alcohol may cause carnival cancer.
Q2:- What are the early warning signs of cervical cancer?
Ans:- Pain during sex, bleeding after menopause, etc.
Q3:-Does cervical cancer spread fast?
Ans:- No it slowly spread